Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD, PA
Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Rapaport is a Phi Beta Kappa recipient from Emory University and a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. After internship at Emory, he completed his advanced training residency at Thomas Jefferson University where he served as chief dermatology resident.
A Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Dr. Rapaport has consistently been a leader in Aesthetic Surgery. Well-respected by his peers, he often presents seminars on subjects ranging from dermatology to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Rapaport is the holder of three U.S. patents for dermatologic products, and he has been elected to Who’s Who in America. He is currently Emeritus Chief of Dermatology at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The Medical Director and Founder of the Cosmetic Skin and Surgery Center, Dr. Rapaport has been a practicing dermatologist since 1981. Countless patients have benefited from his talent, experience, dedication, and high standards of excellence.
Dr. Rapaport’s articles/commentary appears in various Health and Beauty magazines. He is listed in Castle Conelly as a TOP NY Doctor as well as a top Beauty Doctor by Savvy Magazine.
- Multi Lift Scar Reconstruction
- Acne Scar Treatments
- Fraxel Laser
- TCA Cross
- Birthmark Removal
- Botox Injections
- Chemical Peels
- Hair Removal
- Laser Resurfacing
- Pigmented Lesions
- Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening
Medical Education & Medical School
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta Georgia (Pathology)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Dermatology)
- Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Board of Dermatology, 1983
- Diplomat of National Board of Medical Examiners, 1979
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of New Jersey, 1981
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, North American Society of Phlebology
- “Method of Applying Hydroxy Acid for treating Striac Distansac”, 1995
- “Home Skin Peel Composition for Producing Healthy and Attractive Skin”, 1996
- “Shampoo for Treating SchorrheicDermatis, Dandruff or Psorasis”, 1998
Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD, PA
When you are considering a dermatological or cosmetic treatment, nothing will make more of a difference in your results and experience than your choice of the right professionals experienced in dermatological, cosmetic and body contouring and cosmetic surgery procedures. The Doctors at Cosmetic Skin & Surgery Center are all board-certified so you know that they have been certified and have extensive training. Our complete and total skincare center is highly recognized and awarded by major organizations , which means we meet very high standards for safety, quality of care, and infection prevention.
To begin talking about your cosmetic treatment options, please schedule a consultation at one of our two locations today!
Dr.Rapaport has been an acne scar expert for over 20 years. Patients come from all over the world to seek his expertise to reduce & rid of acne scars.
Non-invasive way to gently and effectively reduce fat in targeted areas of the body that results in a noticeable, natural-looking fat reduction in the treated areas.
Reduce fine lines simply and quickly with BOTOX® injections, so there’s really no need for risky, invasive surgery that could leave you scarred!