"Discover How To Reduce and Get Rid Of Acne Scars...
Quickly And Permanently"
Acne Scars Is Our Specialty!
WHAT CAUSES ACNE?
The cause of acne isn’t exactly known. There are theories that changes in hormones during puberty is the main cause of teenage acne. Pregnancy and pre-menstrual changes in women may contribute to acne also, due to the hormonal changes that happen in those instances. Dermatologically speaking, there are two classifications of acne:
- Inflammatory Acne: This acne is characterized by pimples that are swollen or inflamed that create red bumps on the surface of the skin. These bumps are referred to by doctors as “papules.” This type of acne can be more painful.
- Non-inflammatory Acne: Blemishes commonly known as whiteheads and blackheads are both included in this category.
Most people who experience acne will experience both types. Acne can affect any part of the body but typically plagues the face, shoulders, back or chest.
WHAT CAN TRIGGER AN ACNE BREAKOUT?
There are various triggers for acne breakouts. From physical and emotional factors to environmental causes. The following list are some things that may trigger an acne breakout:
- Wearing hats, headbands or other clothing and/or accessories that rub against the skin causing sweat to get trapped and the skin to become irritated.
- Applying make-up that is oil based
- If you live or spend time in a humid climate or area
- Using certain medications like Lithium, Phenytoin and steroidal medications, as well as others.
- Being exposed to excessive dirt and dust
- Hormonal Changes
HOW CAN ACNE BE PREVENTED?
Not all acne can be prevented. Acne caused by hormonal changes and stress cannot be treated with face washes and other over the counter products. Acne flare-ups can be prevented, mostly, if they are caused by environmental factors. Some ways to combat acne before it happens includes:
- Use of oil-free makeup
- Washing your face and body after working out or other activities that cause sweating.
- Wear sunscreen, especially if taking medications that may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- Cleanse your face with proper products twice daily.
- Try to avoid excessive exposure to dirt and/or dust.
- If at all possible, keep as much stress at bay.
- To prevent acne scarring; do not pick or squeeze pimples.
As Seen On
ACTUAL LIVE PROCEDURE
Actual Patient Photo
ACTUAL CLIENT PHOTO
Here's The Skinny
- Thousands Of Satisfied Patients
- 20 Years Excellence
- World Wide Clientele
- Individualized Treatment For Better Results
- Practice Solely Dedicated To The Treatment of Acne Scars
- Multi-Lift Technique
- Acne Scars is Our Specialty!
Real People, Real Results! Contact Us Today!
Dr.Rapaport has been an acne scar expert for over 20 years. Patients come from all over the world to seek his expertise to reduce & rid of acne scars.
Non-invasive way to gently and effectively reduce fat in targeted areas of the body that results in a noticeable, natural-looking fat reduction in the treated areas.
Reduce fine lines simply and quickly with BOTOX® injections, so there’s really no need for risky, invasive surgery that could leave you scarred!